Modern, well constructed and maintained safe berthage in all weather is available for up to ten large overseas vessels and a large number of fishing vessels and oyster trawlers. All berths are well equipped with substantial bollard and fendering systems and are supplied with lighting.
The berths are located on three wharves:
- 8 working berths (1,600 metres)
- No axle weight restrictions
- Working draught from 7.0 to 9.7 metres
- 1 working berth (210 metres) – tanker berth for discharge of petroleum products
- Max 4.5 gross tonnes vehicle weight restrictions
- Working draught 9.7 metres
- 1 working berth (200 metres)
- 8 tonne axle weight restrictions
- Working draught 11 metres
- Note axle weight restrictions. Contact Infrastructure for heavy project cargo approval across bridge.